Jump to Section:
Account General Settings Page
The General Account Settings page controls basic information and a few administrative functions of your Organization Account. Changing information on this page will affect the entirety of your campaign’s program and will affect all PDI accounts associated with it.
- The General Account Settings page can be accessed by hovering over the Admin section in the Navigation Menu, and clicking the General Account Settings button.
From this page you can control:
- Campaign Name - Changing the name in this field changes the name of your organization account.
- Data Sharing Password - Changes the password used for data sharing.
- Campaign Email - Changes the Email Address of your account. Note: This email address will receive emails for each new user account generated under your organization account.
- Campaign Website - Changes the website of your Organization.
- Campaign Phone - Changes the Phone Number of your Organization. Note: The phone number set in this section sets the number used in the mobile app.
- Election - Changes the election cycle of your Organization account. Note: If the election cycle is not up-to-date, the ability to pull accurate voter universes for your campaign will be impacted.
- Time Zone - Changes the time zone of the Organization account.
- Receipts Email - Changes the email address that is set to receive receipts from transactions that are processed in your Web Forms.
- Process Web Form Transactions Automatically - Automatically approves the transactions that come in from your web forms.
- % match. All records below this threshold will be added as new - Sets the automatic match percentage for the incoming records from your web forms. If a record does not meet the selected match criteria, the record will be automatically added in as a new record.