Jump to Section:
Account General Settings Page
The Account General Settings page controls basic information and a few administrative functions of your Organization Account. Changing information on this page will affect the entirety of your campaign’s program and will affect all PDI accounts associated with it.
- The Account General Settings page can be accessed by hovering over the Admin section in the Navigation Menu, and clicking the Account Settings button.
From this page you can control:
- Campaign Name - Changing the name in this field changes the name of your organization account.
- Data Sharing Password - Changes the password used for data sharing.
- Campaign Email - Changes the Email Address of your account. Note: This email address will receive emails for each new user account generated under your organization account.
- Campaign Website - Changes the website of your Organization.
- Campaign Phone - Changes the Phone Number of your Organization. Note: The phone number set in this section sets the number used in the mobile app.
- Election - Changes the election cycle of your Organization account. Note: If the election cycle is not up-to-date, the ability to pull accurate voter universes for your campaign will be impacted.
- Time Zone - Changes the time zone of the Organization account.
- Receipts Email - Changes the email address that is set to receive receipts from transactions that are processed in your Web Forms.
- Process Web Form Transactions Automatically - Automatically approves the transactions that come in from your web forms.
- % match. All records below this threshold will be added as new - Sets the automatic match percentage for the incoming records from your web forms. If a record does not meet the selected match criteria, the record will be automatically added in as a new record.