Jump to Section:
The Payment Reports page allows you to generate a report for all of the contributions and ticket purchases that were collected through your web forms. The reports generated from this page contain additional categories, which are not reflected in the report that is generated within the program, such as Employer, Employer Address, and Bank Account.
- To access the Payment Reports page, click on the Outreach section of the Navigation Menu, click Webforms, and click Payment Reports.
Using the Payment Reports Page
- Web form - Filters the report to a specific web form.
- Status - Filters the report to a specific status of processing of the transaction.
- From - Filters the starting date range of the report.
- To - Filters the ending date range of the report.
- Search - Runs a search using the filters above.
- Export - Exports the report into an Excel spreadsheet. Note: this report contains additional columns which are not shown in the table generated in the program.
- First Name - Contains the first name of the donor.
- Last Name - Contains the last name of the donor.
- Purchase Description - Contains comments.
- Status - Shows the status of the transaction.
- Total Amount - Contains the amount that was donated.
- Occurrence - Contains how often the funds are given, whether it is one time or recurring.
- Date - Contains the date when the contribution was received.