Jump to Section:
The Manage Transactions page contains all of the information that has been collected from your webforms. This page gives you the ability to add information into your contact database, refund transactions, and match incoming information to an individual who is already in your contact database.
- To access the Manage Transactions page, click on the Outreach section of the Navigation Menu, click Webforms, and then click Manage Transactions.
Manage Transactions Overview
- Web form - This drop down menu allows you to filter your results to a specific webform.
- Status - This drop down menu allows you to filter your results by their status.
- From - The start date of your search.
- To - The end date of your search.
- Search - Clicking this button will search using your filter criteria. Search results will appear in the table.
- Refund - This button will appear next to each transaction in the table. Click this button to give a partial refund or a full refund to the individual.
- Add (Options Column) - This button will appear in the Options column for each transaction. Clicking this button will add the record to your contact database.
- Match (Options Column) - This button will appear in the Options column for each transaction. Clicking this button will match the record to matching record in the Matching Individual column.
- View Match - This button will appear next to each transaction in the table. Clicking this button brings you to the Person Details page for the potential matching record.
- Add (Bottom Right Corner) - Adds each record that has its check box activated to your contact database.
- Match (Bottom Right Corner) - Matches every record that has its check box activated to the record in the Matching Individual column.
The Manage Transactions page will provide you with a list of all data that is collected through your web forms. By default, this page will only display pending data that was acquired over the previous and current day. The displayed information can be changed by using the Web Form, Status, From and To options.
The Match Score column can display up to two separate data points: the matching score and the funds captured status. If a donation has been made, you may see a Captured icon in this column. If you do not see a Captured icon in this column, then this means that the individual activated the Delay Capture checkbox, allowing you to select the bank account that will receive the funds.
Note: Please review the Web Form documentation for information on the Delay Capture button. You will be given this option once you attempt to either Add or Match the incoming data. Incoming matching data can also be auto-approved into accounts. This option is activated in the Account Settings page by activating the Process Web Form Transactions Automatically checkbox.